Productivity: the need to make your people productive
The second in our Winning at Warehousing series of eBooks, we explore the concept of productivity. We look at the human aspects of efficiency to understand how staff can work with systems in more productive ways and deliver the benefits promised.
This eBook also identifies what productivity actually means and how we can measure it to help predict and manage your business for peak.
Questions and ideas explored in this eBook:
- Why is a deep understanding of warehouse operations and best practices vital?
- How to define and achieve productivity in the warehouse environment
- What is the impact of performance and efficiency on productivity?
- 6 core tasks that need examining to improve productivity
- 3 key issues that can negatively impact productivity within the warehouse environment