In the forward-facing business of retail, the warehouse is often the one part of the business that can be the most neglected.
Yet it’s a subject that should be top of mind at all time, since the role of fulfilment is quite literally at the heart of a retail business.
In this whitepaper, produced in collaboration with Snapfulfil, we examine the role of warehouse management system in everyday business; how retailers are using their WMS to cope with planned and expected growth and how they are dealing with the unexpected, as well as looking at how they are dealing with bigger changes and the strain that can create.
Download the whitepaper and you will also find:
- Results and conclusions from our retailer survey
- Pros and Cons of different WMS types
- Suggestions of quick wins
- Next steps and actions for consideration
Plus, you will read insightful WMS case studies of:
- The Cotswold Company
- Posh Totty Designs
- Vision Direct
- Scott and Co
- … and further perspective from a large online retailer