The unpredictability of consumer habits during the coronavirus pandemic has meant retailers have had to come up with innovative ways to cope with fluctuating demand. From having to ship orders from stores to supplement warehouse capacity, through to deploying new technology to organise the growing complexity of their recognised supply chains – retailers have had to consider countless changes.
There have also been leaps forward in the offering to customers in the last mile, including a surge in click and collect and curb-side pick up.
This white paper is the third segment in our series exploring how retailers are responding to the challenges around Covid-19 and focuses specifically on the last mile. Read the full report now for privileged insight into how some of the top-performing retailers, including Asda, Moonpig and Waitrose have adapted to this change and which tools have provided the most successful outcome.
Full report includes:
- Editor’s introduction
- Delivery speed will keep you ahead of the competition in 2021 with Amazon Shipping
- Meeting changing expectations with case studies on Moonpig & Asda:
- Choosing a last mile option
- Drop shipping
- The app approach
- Click and collect, curb-side pick up
- Case studies on leading grocers, including: Co-op, Aldi & Waitrose
- And much more!