In this issue we investigate:
- Amazon: How the company is innovating with operations and logistics for sellers and customers.
- Parcel Deliveries break the 1 Billion barrier: Emma Herrod reports on the impact on retailers and carriers.
- The state of retail Top500 2016: The findings of the annual Top500 report and what it reveals about the industry’s top companies and their evolving strategies.
- Retail Review : How does John Lewis stack up?
- Redefining the Supply Chain: Examining the impact of omnichannel retailing on the retail supply chain.
- eDelivery Expo: The expo attracted 6,000 visitors last year and this year looks set to be even bigger.
- Costing Delivery: How costing of the final mile is changing and the impact of retailers making deliveries themselves.
- Driving home shopping growth: Locker boxes and drop-off points are playing an increasingly important role.