Customers increasingly want to buy products from anywhere in the world and want to get them fast. While this offers an opportunity for retailers, it also requires a smooth logistics operation that can quickly scale up to meet demand during peak periods. In addition it means having the tools in place to meet the challenges of compliance in an uncertain and ever-shifting regulatory environment.
Join Darko Atijas, Sales Director at Neopost Shipping, on Wednesday 19th September at 2pm to find out how global retailers can streamline their global logistics operations to cut costs and increase agility.
Included in this webinar:
- How leading retailers can overcome the challenges of extending logistics worldwide
- The role of automation software in reducing expense and time-to-market
- Key learnings from Neopost customer deployments, such as bike equipment specialist Trek
Darko Atijas is Sales Director at Neopost Shipping, a global technology company specializing in fulfillment solutions for e-retailers and logistics industries. Darko is currently focused on representing and developing the Neopost Shipping business growth as a part of the global exec team as Sales Director. Neopost Shipping is the global leader in supply chain technology from cart to customer.
Previously Darko has managed international operations, business growth and global project deliveries over 12 years for high growth technology businesses from a London base. Darko has run Global Enterprise projects in the Legal, Finance, Aviation and Utilities sectors. Darko is on the board of a leading software business in the UK as a non-Exec and an investor in several software companies, and has has been part of several high profile exits.
He has proven success in delivering value to my employer and non-exec/advisory projects:
- Operations enablement
- New business solution sales
- Contract negotiation, close and management
- Strategic advisory
- Leveraging expansive personal network
- Marketing strategy execution
- Public speaking and high profile representation