- Scott Merrick, Chief Information Officer, Cygnia Logistics
- Simon Clifford, Sales Director, Cygnia Logistics
In this webinar we will share key learnings from some of the fastest growing brands in e-commerce about the role that logistics plays in helping them to scale, differentiate their brands and create brilliant brand experiences.
In particular, you will learn about the pivotal role that logistics plays in delivering choice, creating consistent brand experience across channels and enabling inventory optimisation.
We will highlight how successful beauty brands Feelunique and Revolution Beauty have factored logistics into their global growth strategies in the highly competitive world of fast beauty.
We will also talk about how fulfilment is meeting the increasing demand for personalisation from bespoke product selection through to specialist printing and handwritten labels, looking at how personalisation specialists Moonpig and My First Years have worked with their logistics provider to scale rapidly in an exceptionally demanding customer landscape.
Plus, we will:
- Cover the key challenges in scaling up – new markets, service evolution, range extension, consolidation and supply chain capacity
- Give you tips on how you can align logistics with marketing to optimise seasonal events e.g. Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Black Friday
- Discuss key considerations that should inform decisions to tackle change driven by technology and digitalisation – in a digital world speed, transparency and customer service have to be managed in real-time and in a cost-effective way
- Share five rules to help you adapt to change and scale your business
Whether you are:
- Scaling or diversifying your business to take advantage of new markets, new products or new opportunities
- Transitioning from bricks & mortar to e-commerce
- Looking to integrate different parts of your own or acquired businesses
- Keeping pace with changing and sometimes challenging customer expectations
This webinar will guide you through the options so that you can implement operational changes with confidence.
Scott has spent over 15 years working for 3PLs and over most of that time has been focused on helping Cygnia Logistics adapt and change to the rapidly evolving e-commerce landscape. His solutions-driven approach has been that catalyst for the organisation’s customer-centric evolution that aligns to customers’ needs and helps them to overcome their challenges. He manages an in-house team that partners and integrates with customer systems to ensure seamless delivery of millions of products not just in the UK but around the world.
Simon has over 30 years’ experience in logistics working for the likes of TDG, Norbert Dentressangle and for more than a decade a global giant Kuehne +Nagel. As a director at Cygnia Logistics he relishes a role that puts him front and centre of solving customer problems and giving them the tools and expertise, they need to grow. With a background in the consumer, retail, foodservice, automotive, defence, Government and industry and ecommerce, he has a wealth of experience working with customers to achieve their ambitions by enabling their supply chains not just to perform but to deliver value to the business.