- Scott Merrick, Chief Information Officer, Cygnia Logistics
- Simon Clifford, Sales Director, Cygnia Logistics
Disruption in business is everywhere, so is opportunity. In this webinar we will be looking at how to turn disruption and change into business advantage.
Whether you are:
- Scaling or diversifying your business to take advantage of new markets, new products or new opportunities
- Transitioning from clicks & mortar to e-commerce
- Looking to integrate different parts of your own or acquired businesses
- Keeping pace with changing and sometimes challenging customer expectations
This webinar will guide you through the options so that you can implement operational changes with confidence.
Making a step-change to your business can be both exciting and daunting and, in this webinar, we will be focusing on:
- Change driven by technology and digitalisation – in a digital world speed, transparency and customer service have to be managed in real-time and in a cost-effective way. We look at the key considerations that should inform decisions
- Change when you enter new markets – Brexit uncertainty has almost become business as usual and the shape of export and import opportunities are already being explored. We will run through the key considerations
- Change when you diversify your product ranges
We will look at lessons learned from working with some of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses and looking at how they have been able to scale rapidly to take advantage of new opportunities whilst maintaining and, in some cases, improving on their customer service offer.
Scott has spent over 15 years working for 3PLs and over most of that time has been focused on helping Cygnia Logistics adapt and change to the rapidly evolving e-commerce landscape. His solutions-driven approach has been that catalyst for the organisation’s customer-centric evolution that aligns to customers’ needs and helps them to overcome their challenges. He manages an in-house team that partners and integrates with customer systems to ensure seamless delivery of millions of products not just in the UK but around the world.
Simon has over 30 years’ experience in logistics working for the likes of TDG, Norbert Dentressangle and for more than a decade a global giant Kuehne +Nagel. As a director at Cygnia Logistics he relishes a role that puts him front and centre of solving customer problems and giving them the tools and expertise, they need to grow. With a background in the consumer, retail, foodservice, automotive, defence, Government and industry and ecommerce, he has a wealth of experience working with customers to achieve their ambitions by enabling their supply chains not just to perform but to deliver value to the business.