The final mile, meaning the journey from the last depot in the supply chain to the customer’s home, has been a key focal point during the pandemic. Delivering on customer expectations for service while maintaining efficiency has been a key challenge.
Join our Editor-in-Chief Ian Jindal and Ines van Gennip, Country Leader at Amazon Shipping UK on Tuesday 6th April for a discussion where we will look at some of the findings of our Leap from Lockdown Report 2021.
During the webinar we will cover:
- How retailers have used better communication to mitigate the impact of delays – Moonpig, Asda
- Innovative approaches to last mile – Morrisons, Heinz boxes
- Choosing a carrier – how retailers find a balance between cost and quality of service
- Drop shipping – a technique for expanding assortment without taking on huge risk
- The app approach – how retailers have partnered with Uber Eats and Deliveroo to reach customers quicker
- Multichannel services – how a unified view of inventory allows click and collect and curb-side pick-up services