Together with Matthew Speight from the Coop and drawing from our recent research, we will discuss and explore why omnichannel matters across the value chain from store to supply chain and what that means for your customers and your business.
Based on our recent research, this webinar will review three key areas to focus on as you plan for success in the midst of uncertain times:
- How to ensure service agility and product traceability in order to serve customers quickly wherever and whenever they shop with you.
- Equipping your staff to deliver a personalised, curated and knowledgeable customer experience.
- How to meet the increasingly demanding needs of your customers.
Referencing examples and case studies, participants will discover:
- Trends your retail peers see around using data to better understand the market, trends and their customers’ behaviour.
- Innovations in personalisation and outcome based experiences.
- How to extend your customer experience into the broadcast sphere – with brand, product and service content to engage and excite.
- Creating the culture for retail transformation, enabling staff to become stakeholders.
Support Centre Retail Director
Matthew joined the Coop in 2015, firstly as the Divisional Managing Director for our stores in the North West, Central England and Wales before starting his current role as Support Centre Retail Director in January. Matthew has also recently taken accountability for the Food Transformation Office within Coop.
In his current role Matthew and the team are tasked with supporting colleagues in stores as well as protecting the current operating model, whilst looking to develop the operating model of the future and governing the Food Transformation Portfolio.
Matthew has worked in retail for the majority of his career, firstly for Aldi where he worked in various operational roles, eventually becoming a Finance Director before going on to join Tesco as operations director. Before working in retail Matthew worked as a branch Manager for Cumberland Building Society.
Matthew is married with two children and is a keen sportsman who can often be found on the rugby pitch.
Digital Strategy Lead for Retail & Consumer Goods
Chris is a business strategist, transformation, customer engagement and disruptive technology specialist. Chris specialises in developing strategies to help retailers & brands adapt to changing needs, engage consumers and grow their businesses by leveraging digital technology, adjusting their business models and casting out “business as usual”.
For over 20 years’ he’s helped influential brands from retailers (Walmart, Tesco, Delhaize), to corporations (Bayer, BT, Unilever, Sage, Telefonica) and brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Sony, KFC) develop customer facing and service delivery programs that have created enhanced outcomes for people and businesses.
At the same time, he helps retailers, CPG’s and brands adapt to the increasing pressure from consumers to be served in a far more responsive, predictive and innovative way in order to help them thrive in the digital era.
CTO for Retail & Consumer Goods