This year’s eDelivery Conference (EDC) and InternetRetailing Conference (IRC) includes six workshop streams, giving attendees the chance to hear from companies who have led, delivered and assisted significant projects for globally-renowned retailers, brands and services. The workshops will take place in the early afternoon of the joint event on October 5 in London.
The hands-on, practical, training focused sessions will include a range of subjects from machine learning to payment innovation. The full list includes:
- Driving conversion with UX and engagement
- Conversion in mobile: Payment innovation to boost growth and remove friction
- Machine learning software: Beyond the hype – how to buy it and apply it
- Real time recommender systems made easy
- Using offline and online data in retail Facebook marketing
- Transforming operations and increasing supply chain visibility
Workshops must be selected during registration and are offered on a first-come first served basis. To ensure you don’t miss out, book now.
Image credit: InternetRetailing and eDelivery.net